Sign up today to begin your
free certification eLearning
What is the GLA360?
The Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360) is a 360 leadership assessment rooted in groundbreaking research involving CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, global thought leaders, and international business executives of organizations in 100 countries.
Whereas most assessments are created by psychologists or behavioral scientists, the GLA360 is the first and only assessment in the market co-developed by multinationals, for multinationals.
The GLA360 articulates and measures the top 15 most important competencies for today’s global leader. It shows leaders the areas they need to develop in order to succeed in a competitive business environment.
Who Should Get Certified?
- Executive/leadership coaches
- HR professionals
- Business executives/leaders in transition into coaching
Why Get Certified?
Get certified in the GLA360 and you will have a powerful framework to help you understand, work with, and effectively debrief the GLA360 with clients. You will:
- Have a strong understanding of leadership measurements based on the analysis of effective global leaders.
- Know who the GLA360 assessment is for, how to select the right respondents, and how to conduct an in-depth analysis of the report.
- Learn how to expertly prepare and deliver a debrief; in essence, turning a potentially difficult discussion into a great debrief session that guides leaders from awareness towards acceptance and into action quickly.
- Leverage the importance of personal values and authentic leadership, and articulating them into a leadership model that is unique to the individual
- Recognize the importance of 360 assessments as a selling tool, and how to leverage the GLA360 to sell coaching and leadership development workshops
- Earn a verifiable GLA360 certificate