Global Leadership Assessment
The Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360) is a 360 leadership assessment rooted in groundbreaking research involving CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, global thought leaders, and international business executives of organizations in 100 countries.
Whereas most assessments are created by psychologists or behavioral scientists, the GLA360 is the first and only assessment in the market co-developed by multinationals, for multinationals.
The GLA360 articulates and measures the top 15 most important competencies for today’s global leader. It shows leaders the areas they need to develop in order to succeed in a competitive business environment.
Organizations use the GLA360 for leadership development, succession planning and talent management to assure that leaders succeed in international roles.
The GLA360 is typically used for leaders who
- Lead a globalizing business
- Are country managers
- Manage diversity and across cultures while interacting with stakeholders in their functional responsibilities related to e.g. supply chain, human resources and finance
- Lead international functional or project teams
- Have the potential and ambition to measurably grow their global leadership skills.
The GLA360 Process
Gather data from the leader and a selection of respondents to get a bird's-eye view of performance in meaningful leadership competencies. Get valuable insights about the specific behaviors that drive competency scores.
After working hand-in-hand with the coach or facilitator, the leader will know the exact areas that they excel in and select 1-2 high value leadership growth areas.
- 72 questions (5 point Likert scale) plus 3 open questions for verbatim feedback
- High level radar graph and comprehensive data drill down
- Easy to administer online survey including data collection monitoring
- 15 competencies in 5 clusters, scientifically validated
- Norm group of 2,800 international leaders from a wide range of countries, ages, organizational levels, industries and education backgrounds
Leadership Development Resources
- 45+ page comprehensive report available in multiple languages
- Easy report analysis using templates and clear, step-by-step data processing
- Extensive professional development resources such as GLA360 certification guide, downloadable workshop & debriefing PPTs, video library, eLearning, etc
"The GLA is the most effective 360 assessment I have used. The GLA structure makes it very easy for the leader to digest all the feedback information in a constructive manner, and then move forward to accurately determine their leadership development areas. This has made my debriefing and action planning sessions very effective and positive and resulted in swiftly connecting the GLA to follow up coaching engagements."
Hannah Biggs, UK
"I've found the GLA360 exceptionally valuable as part of building trust and demonstrating competence at the start of the coaching sale process. The self-assessment lets the client clarify what's important to them - the GLA360 lets them clarify what's important to their key stakeholders. This sets the scene for more effective behavioral interviews, which in turn leads to a more successful coaching assignment."
Michael Beale, Executive Coach, UK